AAE collaborates with SoFi to provide student loan refinancing options
In an effort to help alleviate the lingering problem of student debt, the American Association of Endodontists announced its partnership with SoFi, the online personal finance company, as part of its SoFi at Work program.
Through this program, SoFi will provide AAE members with student loan refinancing options, which include variable and fixed rates with terms ranging from five to twenty years, with an additional rate discount of 0.25% via sofi.com/AAE.
Dental residents can also refinance and pay $ 100 per month until residency ends (see our payment example below).
Parent PLUS loans can also be refinanced.
The high cost of dental or medical training is a crippling problem and threatens the future of our specialty. Helping with debt relief is a major ongoing initiative of the AAE, and we believe this partnership with SoFi is a big step towards that end, while continuing to support legislation that funnels more money into communities. dental schools so that unreasonable tuition fees can be compensated. “
Dr Keith V. Krell, President, AAE
“People are often faced with a difficult choice between saving for retirement or paying off student debt when the answer is that they should and can do both,” said Jennifer Nuckles, Head of Partnerships at SoFi. “Forward-thinking associations like AAE are thinking about the most significant ways to cope with these stresses and the general financial well-being of their employees. “
The advantages include:
- Discount: AAE members, friends and family get a 0.25% discount when refinancing through sofi.com/AAE.
- Savings: SoFi borrowers can save thousands of dollars when they refinance at a lower rate or shorter repayment term over the life of their loan.
- Advantageous rates: Low fixed and variable rates available.
- Simplicity: SoFi can refinance federal and private student loans with a quick and easy online application.
- Benefits: AAE members who refinance with SoFi also become SoFi members, which unlocks perks like career services, unemployment protection1 and member events.
- No hidden costs: no administration fees, no origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
The partnership is a valuable addition to an already strong set of partners including AAE’s newly rehabilitated affinity program known as AAE Advantage which also includes PBHS (website design), TSYS (treatment of credit cards) and Treloar & Heisel (financial services).